Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back in Alberta

Hi all,

Today was a good day as I woke up with less of a headache. This has happened before, and although it does not guarantee tomorrow, it is a blessing today. I started working on my extended assignments as well. It is a bit slower going then I had hoped, but it is great having something productive to do while I’m stuck at home all day.

This past weekend I went back up to Edmonton with my family and was able to walk with my graduating class. It was great seeing everyone again…as short a time as it was. We had a great little road trip and saw all kinds of wild life including a black bear, moos, and a crazy ram that looked like he wanted to put a nice dent in the side of our van as we stopped to take pictures. I can post pics soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Linda Hartley said...

Tim, it's so good to hear you got to go thru the graduation with your class. God is great and it is such an encouragement to follow-up with your progress thru this blog. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers as you finish up your classwork and look to the future. God Bless you!

Linda, Mark, Ryanna & Kyle Hartley in Puyallup

9:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

We wish we could have been there Tim!! See you soon though.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim it was so great to see you at the taylor grad. i didnt really get any good pictures of you walking across the stage (or chelsea for that matter) but it was still so awesome that you were feeling well enough to be able to. it was also good to talk to you for a bit even though i dont even know you that well. i will continue to pray for you. hope to see you soon!
lyn berglund (chelsea rothe's friend)

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim,

Seeing you and hearing you play the piano during worship service has been such a blessing to Tom and I. We pray for your continued recovery. We know God has great things in store for you!

Love,
JoAnn and Tom ~

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home