Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day in the Life of Tim

Yesterday was a good day. I started off with a nice walk in the warm mid 80’s, for my Canadian friends I believe that would be low 30’s. It is nice to be able to spend the time with God but would LOVE to share it with a few of you guys. After that I read a couple of papers on Women during the time of Jesus as I will be writing a paper on the subject. Then I ate lunch in time for my favorite show, The Cosby Show. However I played my PlayStation instead. My Red Wings are dong a lot better then the real ones:) Watered my brother’s lawn in the evening and played a little bocce ball with my folks. Thanks for all your continued prayers. Still experiencing those headaches, though not as often as at first.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

I didn't read of the score of the bocci ball game? Was that on purpose? :-)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

We were playing to 21. Dad was up 19 to 5. Mom had somthing like 11. Dad won 21 to 15. I came close, kind of like the Oilers before its all done.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

oh, thats you dad...thought it said deb:)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

HEY!!!!!! Go Oilers go!!!!!

:)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey Tim,

So glad to hear that you are doing well. It was great to see you at grad back in April....crazy to think how fast time has gone by! Good for you with working on your assignments. It must be tough, especially with the weather the way it is :o) It's nice here in Edmonton, too--tomorrow is supposed to be 31 celsius!

And hey, the oilers have won 6 to 3 the past two games they've played...but I'm sure you know that?

Take care, Tim--and keep up with this blog--it's nice to hear how you are doing!

~Lauren (Wright)~

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, We are glad to hear the headaches are lessening. We continue to pray for your full recovery. In the meantime, we are blessed by your music on Sundays.

Tom & JoAnn

6:09 PM  
Anonymous mom said...

Hey Tim, Did I really have 15? I got so busy watching the pink sunset on the Mt. I lost track of my score. Thanks.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

sorry mom, I had 15.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for watering our lawn Tim.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home