Thursday, May 18, 2006

feeling better...or going crazy?

Yesterday was fun. I went on an exiting trek through the dense dark woods in search for the most dangerous and elusive of all the animals found in this rugged North West. Actually, I took a couple of young friends from church through our neighborhood looking for one of the many bunnies that have been rapidly multiplying. But it was fun, and dangerous…Monty Python anyone?

I slept soundly last night, after a couple of long nights…partly due to that frog right outside my window that keeping me tossing and turning. I kept dreaming I was in one of those Budweiser commercials during the Super Bowl. Except this commercial had a bunch of zebras that kept blowing their whistles at me. (Must be some animosity I still need to deal with.) But then a blue and green hawk swooped down and picked up some good players in the off-season and I felt much better. As fare as an update on my recovery…I’ll let you determine that on your own:)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mark & Linda Hartley said...

That's encouraging about the Hawk. I spotted a coyote on the Hill a week ago just off Shaw road. I think it had a Fudd recipe for rabbit stew, but must be in the wrong part of town if you've got them ever-populous vermin sequestered in your little neck of the woods.

Hope (well, actually Praying, 'cause that has a bit more umph behind it) you get a good report the end of the month.
It sounds like you are still suffering a little touch of delusion from the event, so just don't go near the water too soon 'cause I'm not sure if the blue & teal mariners are in any shape to save you at this time.

Anyway, keep up the blogggn, as I've heard tremendous things about the power of the computer magnetic field in aiding the healing process, except in Pregnant women.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say if ya ever need an ear I'm here, old buddy old pal. Glad to see you back home.
Amber B. (your fellow singer/worship leader/friend:)
PS You were always crazy! :)

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim - that is great that the headaches are lessening a bit - I will keep praying for a complete recovery and that you will get some answers on May 31.

We have rabbits too - but I'm not as happy about them as you. I planted 3 flats of flowers (each had 48 plants) and the rabbits have eaten almost all of the flowers ( I think I have about five left). Hopefully the plants will come back and they will leave them alone.

Have a great day and remember there are still lots of people praying for you. Love you lots. Aunt Chris

5:57 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

maybe the blue & teal mariners can't help you but what about some Blue & gold guys how like oil? :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

You always keep me laughing Tim. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Tyler F. Williams said...

Hi Tim,

Good to hear you are recovering and actually doing some research! Watch out for those killer rabbits, however. I hear they will do more than nibble your bum! (I hope everyone will identify the Monty Python quote!)

Take care and God bless!

-Tyler

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Cindy Smith said...

Hey Tim! Been a while, I know. Wanted to let you know that we have continued to pray for you every night when we put Olivia and Larson to bed. Got on the blog to see if the double vision and headaches were gone. I'm guessing the double vision is gone since there is no mention of it.

Continuing to pray!

Cindy Smith
Eagle, Idaho

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home