Saturday, May 13, 2006

some ups some downs

Well, it’s been a little while. Not sure how many of you are still checking this thing. Not much has happened over the past couple of weeks. Still working on getting better. Some ups some downs but altogether going in the right direction. Still waiting for May 31 to come around so I can get some of my questions answered. I’m hoping to be able to fly back up to Edmonton some time in the summer to see some friends but need the ok to fly. I’m hoping that works out. Anyways, if you could all keep praying that things keep going in the right direction. Also, I could use prayer as you can imagine how it would be to be on the verge of the next exciting chapter of life and then find yourself unable to drive yourself anywhere, or earn the money you will need, or even read a book without falling asleep…actually that last one was always the case:) Dreams put on hold anyway. But I do have some friends that have stayed in touch with me and I praise God for them. Without them it would be harder. I trust God knows what he’s doing. Thanks again for your prayers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim,

We will all continue to keep you in our prayers. Thank you for being such a great "grown-up friend" to Peyton and Brooke. They always enjoy spending time with you and taking them on "adventures" while I meet w/your mom.

Kristi (for all the Grahams)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Jamie Lambert said...

Tim,
You are still in my prayers, and it has been amazing to see how the Lord has been so faithful. Pray for your strength and continued healing. I hope it works out for you to go back up to Edmonton, but we do love having you back at home too!
Jamie Lambert

6:26 PM  
Blogger Anon E Mouse said...

You don't know me but we check the blog quite frequently to see how you are doing. God bless you & continue to heal you.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim - I try to keep updated through your mom, but I also check your blog - good to hear from you again. You continue to be in my prayers - in fact one fellow at church still asks on a regular basis and he said he still prays for you everyday. I'm sure this season of your life is very difficult, but I do know our Great God does not give us more than He thinks we can handle - I really think God thinks you have broad shoulders for all you are and still going through. Keep looking up - God is still on the throne and in control of all things - Love you tons and still praying. Aunt Chris

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Tim!

Hang in there, we're still praying for you.

Love,

Jenn, John, Johanna, and Macia Kontonasakis

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home