Tuesday, June 06, 2006

not out of the woods

Hi everyone,

On Sunday I went in for an MRI just to make sure that every thing was as expected. It’s considered routine to do so a couple of months after. The MRI showed an aneurysm that was not originally spotted. I am going in tomorrow for an angiogram and have an appointment for the 14th of June with a doctor who will help determine what the best choice would be for treatment. It is not unlikely that I will go though some kind of surgery on my brain.

Over all I’m doing pretty good. I am a bit nerves, and over all I am not real sure how to feel. Thanks for all your continued prayers. I have been blessed to have so many people who love me. I’ll try not to let it go to my heaed;)

Love you all,
Tim

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim,
I just wanted to let you know I am continuing to pray for you!

Kristin Ballman

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim you are in my continued prayers. I will be praying for you tomorrow and in the weeks to come. You are such a special man!

Jamie Lambert

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Grubers said...

Hey Tim,
Sorry you're still stuck in the woods. :-( It must be soooo frustrating not to get started with the next chapter of your life, post graduation. We will be praying. Continue to witness to those doctors and nurses!
Love, the Grubers

8:41 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

We pray and hope for the best for you Tim!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Hartley's said...

Tim & Family, 6-8-06
Extra prayers coming your way,
On this your angiogram day!
Prayers for the docs,
Prayers for the travel,
Prayers that your nerves
that they don't come unraveled!

Special prayers, too, for Sandy's dear mother,
Comfort and healing we pray.
In all things, our great God is Good,
Just relax in His care on this day.

Much Love All,
Hartley family in Puyallup

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Tim, I'm still praying for you. SOrry to hear about the latest development but you still are surrounded by prayers and I hope you feel them and can experience peace. God Bless
Michelle Van Herk

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home