Monday, July 17, 2006

home streatch

hi all,
i am back in edmonton for a couple weeks working on my last couple of papers and visiting with friends. i am having a fantastic time seeing some of the best friends a guy could ask for. josh and aaron, thanks for letting me crash your place. and heather, we will finish that movie yet:)we started it in april.

I have been working on some papers and was pleased to find four pages that i had already written back in march!!! what a great start:)

One thing I want to do with my time is keep my promiss to nurse amy about a song i promised her. but all i have is a hospitla and a first name. I'll let you know how that goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

Hi Tim,
Great to hear things are going so well for you. Wow! four pages already written! Way to go.
Nurse Amy posted her comment on March 22 if you want to read it. She would be in the ICU on 4th floor. Talk to you later.
Love you, Mom

1:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Tim, I just got back from E-town. Thought you might like to know that my "clear wrapping paper" was a hit.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim - so good to hear you are back in Edmonton and finishing things up - it will be exciting to see where God takes you next - I know he has something great in mind for you. I will be praying that you will get everything done. Love you lots, Aunt Chris

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home