Sunday, August 13, 2006

Giants Equal Destiny...Big

Today I led the worship at church for the first time since my collapse in March. It was wonderful to get back to what I was made to do.

I got word back on my grades from my last couple of classes, While I didn’t do to well on my last final, I came away with a B in my Jesus in the Gospels class, and a B- in Hermeneutics. Along with my A- in the Book of Hebrews, I well achieved the B- average that I need to graduate. Thus, I have now obtained my BA in religion and theology!!! And to think that when I was a four-year-old with a speech impediment “they” said I would probably not ever go to college:) That’s one giant slain.

So now it’s just a matter of what next. I continue to pursue what ever ministry positions present themselves. I am currently planning on moving to Texas to live with my brother sometime in September.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tim. I knew you could do it - AND I know God has something extra special for you regarding your future. It will be exciting to see what it is. Have a wonderful week in the Lord. Love ya, Aunt Chris

8:10 AM  
Blogger Tyler F. Williams said...

Congratualtions, Tim, on both graduating and leading worship!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim,

Aloha! What a blessing to read your blog. Praise God! It has been obvious to us for the years that we have know you that you are a man after God's heart. Whatever body of Christ you end up leading in worship will be blessed.

JoAnn (& Tom of course!)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home