Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Man graduates with holes in head

Well, I took my last test yesterday. Not real sure how I did…Prof. Ralph, if you are reading this, umm…maybe stop:) No, honestly, I think I may have failed it. One question I couldn’t even make up a somewhat decent answer for. I actually answered it, but then, later on, another question fit that answered a lot better. I was confused. Reminded me of that time I wrote an entire easy on the wrong dude in Christian history. It’s a wonder I’m even graduating. On the up side I did get an A- in my book of Hebrews class:) I’m counting on it to keep the average I’ll need to get me out of this College life for good.

As fare as the aneurysm goes, the doctor tells me I have a weird brain. It’s got empty spaces in it. Cavities. That doesn’t make me an airhead does it?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea said...

if so, you are the coolest airhead I know! Have a good day!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

thanks? :)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Puyallup said...

Air ... life sustaining.
Head ... center of intellect.

Look on the bright side of the meaning of words!!

Prayer for the noggin
and for comfort and peace.
Continue to flow to
the True Prince of Peace.

The mystery and uniqueness
of each child of God,
Keeps us all distinctive
on the roads that we trod.

So take this new knowledge
about the brain with it's holes,
That it's something exclusive...
like a person with Moles.

God gives us each day,
it's not the stars that align.
Keep trusting His plan
is your own perfect design.

Thanks for the blogging
Thanks for the humor.
You're still awe inspiring
We Praise God even further!!!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
Tom thinks you should go see a brain dentist for those brain cavities :-)

Am sitting in Savannah and your blog brought a smile to our faces. We are sure you did just fine and glad you still post a blog now and then!

Tom and JoAnn

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim. I took that Ralphie course, and well, I literally only completed half of the thing. And the half that I did complete, it wasn't all that great. I got a really low grade, but I passed and thankfully some of the other grades I had helped boost my GPA.

I don't know what your grade was or how you did, but I do know that God truly does give us strength in our weaknesses.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home